We have a new addition to our family. Juliet (Elaine or Lainey - we are still undecided) was born at 9:00 am on May 14 and we got to bring her home the next night. She weighed 6 lbs 7 oz and was 19 3/4 inches long. All our love goes out ot the birth mom and dad who gave us such a precious gift. Miles has been the best big brother. He always wants to look at her, hold her, show her things and he wants her as far away as possible when she's having her diaper changed. Its also really important to him that she not touch his yellow blanket - not sure what that's about. Maybe that will all improve when she gets her own new pink blanket from Grandma Low. Thanks for all of your love and prayers. We've definitely needed and have felt everyone's love and support. More pictures to follow.
8 comments:
Oh my goodness, I love that this was posted at just after midnight! That says so much about the life of a new mom. We are thrilled that she is officially yours now. The pictures are wonderful and having seen her in person I can say she truly is beautiful. Juliet is a beautiful name for such a precious little girl. Congratulations to Coy, Carolyn and Miles!
We can't wait to meet her. Congratulations to you all.
She is beautiful and we are so happy for your family!!! Miles looks so happy to have a baby sister. And I LOVE her name! Juliet was one on our list too:) I'm so excited to meet her! And it is so great that she and Sophia are the same age. Now that we will be living in Calgary, they will need to be friends. Congratulations on your beautiful addition!
The pictures are darling! Her pink shawl is fiished - just need to get it to you. I thought you had decided on Lainey. Wasn't conference great? Mom
Congratulations she is beautiful. Lucky for me to run into you at the doctors office and get a sneak peak. I also love the name.
WELCOME to the family, dear little Juliet. We are absolutely thrilled and can't wait to meet you! Beautiful pictures - beautiful family.
Soo cute and precious you guys! I'm sure Miles is okay with having her around now!
Wow is she ever beautiful. Congratulations to your family. We're so happy to be able to share this with you.
Post a Comment