Sunday, August 16, 2009

Three Forest Pirates and the Susie

We had a great time at Glen Lake with Gary, Wendie, Josh, Jessica, Sam and Susie earlier this summer. It was a terrific getaway and the first time that Sam and Miles had a chance to hang out.  This is a little tribute and thanks for letting me hang with you guys!
This is also the summer that we first got to know the hilarity known as Susie. You have to be a talented comic to live off of the same joke for two weeks. Awesome Susie, just awesome. ..we walk in your creative shadow!!
Huge shout out to G-Dawg and the rest of the Lows for the hospitality!
Forest Pirate Reunion TBA
 

1 comment:

Wendie said...

Wow, shame on me for not checking your blog sooner. What can I say...I've been busy at work? Sounds lame. At any rate, it was wonderful to catch up. I loved seeing the pirate pictures of the kids at the lake together. We loved sharing the week with you. Coy is a hard act to follow though--I'm afraid Gary and I are a little pale in comparison. Luckily Sam and Suzie love us anyway.