Monday, August 10, 2009

Two posts in one week . . .

Since its been almost a year and a half since our most recent posts, I wanted to post some of favourite pics from that time.  I hope you enjoy.  This is one of my favourite pictures from Miles' 2nd b-day.  Its tough to tell whether he's excited about the next glove or not.  By the way John . . . just a little extra proof that the glove really is Miles'.
When we gave Miles his digger and dump truck with the construction hat, his first reaction related entirely to the hat.  When his saw the construction hat, he squealed in delight, took the CUBS hat on his head and tossed it away like it was on fire and then put the construction hat on.  I laughed so hard I was crying.  It was a while before we could get him to take it off.
Those great blue eyes.  This was taken on a cool fall day after an hour or so of "shoot hooping." 
Coy has the best ideas for FHE.  This was one of our very first object lessons.  Coy told the story of Nephi's courage in building the boat and then he and Miles made a duct-tape boat.  Of course we then had to try it out in the bathtub.

No comments: