Monday, August 17, 2009

No luck at Frog Creek

Miles , Carolyn and I decided we would try catching frogs at a creek just up the road from the ranch.  Miles had a great time driving the ATV, trying to catch frogs with a milk crate (my idea) and sloshing through the mud. 
p.s. no frogs were harmed during the creation of this blog.      

4 comments:

JenSwen said...

Welcome back to the blogging world you guys! It was great to spend time with you at the reunion. I love the picture of Miles on your blog header.

Megan Allison said...

Looks like lots of fun! Too bad no frogs were actually caught, though I'm sure that Miles enjoyed the journey just the same.

Janae said...

Carolyn, I am thrilled to see all the new posts! We've missed your blog being updated. Miles is just too cute to not post pictures of him! He really has the best personality for a little boy, and we loved spending time with all three of you in Waterton. Looks like you guys have been having a fun summer and year!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I had all but given up on you guys and then checked today and saw your great recent posts. Seeing all the green makes me kind of hate the weather today - but the memories are good. Thanks for the update and the great pictures.