I'm pretty sure I've forgotten how to post it's been so long. Here are few picks from the reunion. Amanda and gang, thanks for putting together an amazing reunion. It was fantastic!
I check your blog every month or so and was so happy to see a new entry! What a cutie that Miles is! I am coming to Calgary the first week of September...I would love to see you! Kristeli
Just checked out this post tonight too. So many great pictures of a really fun summer together. Thanks a lot for sharing them--it was fun to remember the great times we had with you.
3 comments:
Cute pic of Miles and the others, too. Mom
I check your blog every month or so and was so happy to see a new entry! What a cutie that Miles is! I am coming to Calgary the first week of September...I would love to see you! Kristeli
Just checked out this post tonight too. So many great pictures of a really fun summer together. Thanks a lot for sharing them--it was fun to remember the great times we had with you.
Post a Comment