Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Great things.

Well, I've been very negligent in posting so I wanted to bring everyone up to speed. Miles' adoption was finalized on June 12 and we're thrilled. Miles was blessed on June 24 - the circle was too big, apparently Miles was quite interested in the microphone, and if you didn't arrive right on time you missed the whole thing. It was great to visit with everyone afterward over at Swendsens. Here are a few pictures of the happy day. Enjoy! The Laycocks and Tingles slipped out the door before the camera started flashing otherwise they'd be on here too. The happy family. I'd like to know where my eyes disappeared to. I think this could beat any Gary Low family slanty eyed picture - ever. Happy Grandma and Grandpa. Carolyn's married and she's got a baby - our lives are complete! Miles hanging out with a couple of his uncles.Coy's sister Cali and her husband Chris and of course - Miles. Coy's sister Niki and her husband Dave and their four busy children.
The Lows. More Lows The Sherwoods The Swendsens
More Swendsens.

2 comments:

Janae said...

Congratulations Carolyn, Coy and Miles. What a special day, we wish we could have been there. Miles is one of the cutest and most smiley babies I've ever seen!

anna said...

Congratulations. That is so wonderful for your family. We are sad we are missing the sealing as well. Miles is getting so big and handsome!