Thursday, July 12, 2007

A few more pictures - just for fun.

Coy, Miles and I headed down to Cardston on June 30 to help sod Grandpa and Grandma's backyard. Well really it was Coy helping and Miles was intently supervising the project. He showed his pleasure with the work being down with a round of applause. Notice my foot in the picture. I really need to work on my photography skills. I have way to many pictures with my left foot in the picture. We went to Raymond on the 1st of July. It was great to see my cousin Maxine West. Her youngest son Reddick (she has a total of five kids) is about four months older than Miles. Since everyone has been bugging us about Miles fauxhawk, we decided to try for the full blown mohawk. Unfortunately by the time we found the camera, the hair was no longer wet from the bath and had lost some of its standability. We're hopeful that Miles will grow hair around the middle of his head sometime this year. Oh, the joy of food! Miles will no longer accept his cereal from me and I was in a hurry this morning so I decided to give him the whole bowl. The look on his face was priceless. He looked at the bowl, looked at me, smiled from ear to ear - looked at the bowl, looked at me with a "are you serious, you're really giving me the bowl?" look on his face. I'm pretty sure this didn't save me any time though - a bath was a necessity.

2 comments:

Steve said...

The fauxhawk is awesome! He always looks so happy, It will be fun when he and Madeline get to hang out again.

Wendie said...

There's no turning back now that you've given him the bowl once. Eating will never be the same! Welcome to a whole new reign of terror.