Coy and Miles have something else in common . . . their extreme love of milk. On another of Miles' escapades about the kitchen, I came into the room to discover him playing with all of the "to be recycled" milk cartons. Although Miles doesn't yet take his milk in this form, I'm sure it will only be a matter of time before he can keep up with his papa's milk consumption.
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Life is getting more exciting
So Miles is starting to move around, but as Coy described it, he's kind of shy about letting us know his techniques. He rarely moves when we're in the room except for the occasional role here and there, but when we leave we'll come back to find him in the most interesting places. Below I found him half way under the loveseat in our kitchen.
I went downstairs to put a load of laundry in and when I came back I found Miles about five feet from where I'd left him, gumming the exersaucer like crazy. You can't really tell from the picture, but his face was covered in happy drool.
Coy and Miles have something else in common . . . their extreme love of milk. On another of Miles' escapades about the kitchen, I came into the room to discover him playing with all of the "to be recycled" milk cartons. Although Miles doesn't yet take his milk in this form, I'm sure it will only be a matter of time before he can keep up with his papa's milk consumption.
Coy and Miles have something else in common . . . their extreme love of milk. On another of Miles' escapades about the kitchen, I came into the room to discover him playing with all of the "to be recycled" milk cartons. Although Miles doesn't yet take his milk in this form, I'm sure it will only be a matter of time before he can keep up with his papa's milk consumption.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment