Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The start of preschool and some pics of Juliet

Miles was so excited to get back to preschool this year. He started asking me about three weeks before the start of the year, "Mom, when do I get to go back to preschool and see all of my friends?" Apparently his first day of preschool went well, but Miles was not happy that I made him have a nap when he got home - he was very tired. I could hear him mutter under his breath after hearing my nap declaration, "In my world there won't be any mommies." Of course five minutes later he was telling me how much he loved me. Its good to be a mom.
Clouded by the warm air of the dryer vent.
Lots of rain.
Juliet is starting to grab her feet and roll to the side.
Cutest face ever, but I am a little bias. Love this outfit and don't know why. Good buds. She looks like such a little dude here.

2 comments:

JenSwen said...

Oh Carolyn, she is just so cute! I can see why you say she's got the cutest face ever. :) I'm excited to meet her.

Anonymous said...

Loved all of the photos - the post below as well. Juliet has grown so much and is adoreable. We need to see you guys some time - its been too long.