Gabby (6) and Miles. I'm not sure what it is, but Miles has a thing for five and six year old girls. True to form, Gabby just had to walk past Miles to elicit laughter. She and all of her brothers and sisters had a great time feeding Miles plastic hotdogs, sardines, hamburgers, etc.
Miles with Gabby (6), Danna (10) and Seth (8).
Cindy was such a fantastic hostess. They took really great care of us and made us feel completely welcome.
Dad, Cindy, Miles and Mom as we're getting ready to leave for the airport. How do you like Dad's new hat? I think its pretty cool and it sure made it easy to find him in the airport.
Miles and Kate spent some quality time together. She's crying not because of Miles, but because she was hungry and didn't want to be put down, but Miles seemed puzzled by the crying.
Kate and Miles in happier times. Miles was quite interested in grabbing at Kate's soother, dress, etc. She's so adorable.
Miles and Reese. She's so cute and sooo little.
Miles and Easton hung out a bit. I have several pictures with Miles grabbing Easton shirt, his toy, his shirt some more, his baby finger . . . you get the picture. They both seemed very good natured about it though. Easton is handsome guy.
Dan pointed out that he was the oldest Low boy cousin and Miles is the youngest with just a mere 28 years separating them . . . or something like that.
Karen looked beautiful and Miles was especially interested in her purple flowers.
Miles and Madeline finally meet since they shared part of that crazy September weekend. Madeline is such a doll.
Josh was good enough to wrangle Miles for a few minutes at the reception, but gave him back a while later. Apparently Miles' constant motion was even too much for Josh. He was also so tired I think he looks drunk- I mean Miles, not Josh. I sure appreciated everyone's help. Miles was a busy guy that night.
Miles hanging out with a few of his cousins - Mike, Miles, Josh and Rachel.
3 comments:
Great pics. You really summed it up. thanks again for looking after us.
it seems like you got a picture with everyone that was at the wedding! Thanks for posting the picture of Easton smiling (one of the few that exist)! He didn't seem phased by Miles yanking on him, but that is pretty mild compared to his normal daily treament. I wonder if there have been any studies done to determine if younger siblings grow up to become wrestlers or UFC fighters, or some other outlet to channel the inner rage.
I appreciated making your blog. That is a fun picture of Miles and me. Although, I must admit, I was little upset to notice that after almost every picture of Miles with a cousin you made a comment like, "Easton is so cute" or "Madeline is such a doll" and what did I get? - zilch. Seriously though, thanks for putting up the pictures. I think you put more pictures of the wedding up than anyone (my mom included - you would think she would have).
Post a Comment