Yes, Miles is officially packing on the weight. We had a paranoid new parent moment at the children's hospital on Sunday night and they weighed him. He's now tipping the scales at 10 lbs 3 oz. Look out Easton, Miles is hot on the weight trail. He still has the cold he caught from someone after his first week of life . . . Coy, Gary, Cathy???, but he's doing well otherwise. He's such an angel and seems to sleep better in the kitchen than anywhere else. I think that's what the "Baby Whisperer" calls "accidental parenting." Here are a few more pictures for your enjoyment. I think Miles may be the only person in the world that's more pink than I am.
3 comments:
He's adorable. I've been haunting your blog looking for pictures of Miles. I hear that Grant is around the 10 lb. mark as well. Good growing, guys! Looks like parenting is exhausting for Coy - hope you're holding up a little better. Love you.
I love the second picture. He's thinking, "Dad, what are you doing?"
Why were you at Children's Hospital on Sunday night? I hope Miles didn't need a doctor. And as for the cold, I'm happy to say--I definitely was not a part of that nasty business. Hope he is feeling better by now. He continues to look adorable and Coy is also, as usual, pretty adorable too.
Post a Comment